Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – an international company – is the leading provider of specialized financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. Company specializes in Fund Administration, Technology Development, Investor Relations Services, Banking & Custody Services, Corporate & Trust Services, and Market Entry Services.
Currently our client is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Operations Manager, Accounting Services (Real Estate Clients)
The ideal candidate has hands-on, Real Estate (RE) specific accounting expertise and has demonstrated capabilities in managing the administrative function of multiple RE funds and/or in managing client service relationships associated with RE asset investment managers and investors. The role will support the Director and the Management Team of the Real Estate Fund Services line of business in further development of a standardized approach to the company Fund Services’ global RE service offering and with managing the various operational service delivery aspects associated with the business.
- In interaction with senior management and peers in other company’s Offices oversee and manage operational relationships for large RE clients;
- Demonstrate technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients as well as to staff;
- Facilitate new business installations, managing all phases ensuring timely & accurate completion;
- Centralize control of client service delivery; proactively and reactively build team infrastructure and skills to ensure excellent service delivery;
- Constantly review client utilization of deliverables; eliminate unnecessary service where appropriate;
- Enhance current servicing levels, manage various operational aspects in order to deliver beyond client expectations;
- Develop & implement best practice on all processes; eliminate non-value-added tasks;
- Monitor internal service delivery levels against established standards (contractual Service Level Agreements);
- Ensure all control procedures & reporting requirements are met, assess & monitor the operational risks;
- Responsible for development, training, coaching & succession planning of designated staff;
- Provide staff management support to the managers, assisting them to effectively deal with staff issues;
- Keep people focused on critical goals & deadlines through frequent & consistent communication;
- Promote & support change initiatives within the business;
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives;
- Participate in projects that will enhance the delivery of service to our clients, as well as offer opportunity for staff & self-development;
- Participate in various organizational strategic initiatives and projects globally.
- 7+ years of Real Estate business experience;
- Client Relationship Management experience;
- Skills in negotiation, business planning and budgeting;
- A highly successful record of delivering process/technology reengineering initiatives in businesses;
- Knowledge of IFRS; ACCA or CFA certification is an advantage;
- International experience;
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals;
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English;
- Quality and Risk Management;
- Operational Decision-Making.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.