IT Systems Administrator
We are Baltic Assist – experts in finding creative ways to expand the local job market and provide new, exciting opportunities for the best talent. Built on core values like transparency and innovation, our team is constantly working on making BA the top choice when it comes to your career.
What you'll be doing
We are seeking a skilled and motivated IT Systems Administrator to support an international team of specialists who are managing an enterprise intelligence platform by gathering and providing financial data. In this role, you will be in charge of reliability and security of internal systems, procure and manage company equipment, consult team members on all tech-related questions and overall make sure that everything runs smoothly.
How you'll spend your day
- Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot the company's IT infrastructure.
- Manage user accounts and permissions, ensuring data privacy and security.
- Provide effective technical support to employees on hardware and software issues.
- Maintain inventory records of hardware and software assets.
- Ensure the availability and security of data and systems through regular backups, system updates, and security protocols.
- Research and implement efficient and scalable IT solutions.
- Develop and document IT procedures, policies, and system configurations.
You'll be successful if you have
- Proven experience as an IT Systems Administrator or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in system administration, network management, and server configuration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with standard cloud-based business productivity platforms such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
What we offer
- Freedom to choose - work from the office or home on a flexible schedule with a permanent hybrid work model.
- Open and friendly company culture, great colleagues, and a supportive team.
- Work in an engaging international environment.
- Professional growth, a chance to learn, and advance into different working fields.
- Exciting team buildings and company events.
- Great office location, environment and a rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view.
2400-2700 EUR/month gross (before tax) based on your competencies, skills, and experience.