Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management team and help us take care of compliance issues. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Review existing legal acts to ensure preparation, implementation and supervision of internal policies, procedures and processes in the field of energy sector regulations
- Independently assess the current and potential compliance risks affecting activities of the Group
- Support Business on compliance related matters;
- Constantly develop and maintain compliance management procedures and tools
- Build compliance-aware culture.
We expect that You:
- A degree in law
- 3+ years of experience in compliance or law (experience in energy sector is a big advantage)
- Deep knowledge of the Lithuanian and European Union regulatory environment in the fields of energy, finance, wholesale energy trade, personal data, competition
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyze complex information to identify the key issues/ action and drive resolution
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/ pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.
Salary range for this position group is 3176 to 4574 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.