PROJECT CERTIFICATION MANAGER (OFFSHORE) (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES POLSKA
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Polska“?
We are currently seeking a team member to join our Ignitis Renewables team as a Certification Manager in a pivotal role for overseeing and ensuring a dedicated area of an offshore project. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
As Certification Manager for our offshore wind projects, you will play a crucial role in ensuring compliance with relevant certification schemes, codes, standards and regulations applicable to offshore wind. The position involves managing the certification process with an Independent Verification Body and coordinating with project Package Managers, Commercial Managers, and various other project disciplines.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Manage the certification process with the selected Independent Verification Body
- Manage Site Conditions Assessment and Design Basis Scope of Works with the selected Independent Verification Body
- Manage certification risk
- Interfacing with project disciplines to facilitate the certification process and achieve required certification level
- Supervising any site inspections, tests and audits, and verifying the results and reports
- Resolving any issues or non-conformities that may arise during the certification process and implementing appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Secure the project certification statement and certificate, and maintaining the project certification records.
We expect that You:
- Have 5+ years relevant experience (preferably with project certification or systems engineering)
- Have strong understanding of offshore wind certification schemes, standards, and regulations
- Are experienced in cross-functional teams and multi-company projects
- Have excellent relationship-building skills with business and functional leaders
- Have proactive and high personal integrity and ethical standards
- Have comprehensive understanding of project construction and interface management
- Are familiar with international standards for project certification (EIB, EBRD).
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Atlygis nurodytas skelbime.