Associate AML Analyst
Do you want to play a key role ensuring that all AML related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
KYC (Know Your Customer) Corporates and Institutions teams in Financial Crime Prevention are currently looking for new motivated team members.
KYC C&I Community has more than 200 employees in Lithuania, Poland and Nordic countries. Our main customers are large corporate clients and financial institutions. We collaborate not only with our department but also with other stakeholders, such as Customer’s Relationship Managers, Senior Bankers and AML Risk Managers in order to Know Our Customers and ensure AML risks are under control.
- Performing ODD/ CDD (Customer Due Diligence) in order to meet AML requirements
- Performing 4 eyes check for ODD cases and ensure they are finalized in a high quality
- Analysing and assessing AML/ CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) related risks
- Taking ownership of process/ improvements related tasks within the team/ department
- Consulting and mentoring junior team members
- Ensuring quality communication with other business units
- Taking responsibility for good teamwork
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- 1-2 years of experience in AML KYC/ Ongoing Due Diligence field
- Higher education degree
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain level of unknown
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong problem solving mind-set
- Ability to handle a varied and complex workload in a fast-changing and new information-filled environment
- Relevant experience in banking/ financial/ law field would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - AML, Associate.