Business Analyst-Anti-Bribery, Corruption and Tax Evasion
In the Monitoring and Screening Tribe, we support the entire group and play a central role in Danske Bank’s financial crime prevention within anti-money laundering, counterterrorist financing, sanctions risk mitigation, fraud prevention, and the execution of the anti-bribery and tax evasion instructions. We have approximately 200 engaged colleagues located in three different countries.
ABC & TE’s purpose is to establish processes, enable manual and automated controls to efficiently prevent, mitigate, and manage ABC & TE risks, and launch solutions detecting and reporting the group’s activities with embedded ABC & TE risks.
Together with our colleagues from 1st Line Risks and Controls, we are implementing newly issued internal instructions from scratch by Compliance ABC and TE. Therefore, we are searching for a business analyst to drive analysis and process/solution design for a number of our focus areas for ABC&TE and to implement those solutions going forward.
In our team, we are responsible for the development and refinement of requirements to increase the quality and efficiency of technical solutions. This is done by translating the business’s or the respective functions’ needs into clear objectives and requirements. Being one of three business analysts in the ABC&TE theme, you will design new controls and processes to mitigate ABC&TE risks and ensure their future automation.
- Identify and communicate with current stakeholders (stakeholder mapping and stakeholder management)
- Identify current processes and controls in place, as well as ABC and TE control gaps
- Map out, design new processes, and propose improvements to existing processes with new ABC&TE controls embedded
- Evaluate requirements and translate them into user stories that are understood by your squad and stakeholders. Support building new solutions
- Identify the data points needed for end-to-end control execution, analyze those data and their quality, and propose a plan to improve them
- Plan and perform smoke-, functional-, and AB-testing in collaboration with QA developers; identify and report issues. Support business functions in implementing controls and delivering key reporting to meet regulatory requirements
- Have experience within the banking sector, for instance, in financial crime prevention
- Have well-developed communication and collaboration skills supported by experience with overall stakeholder management at different seniority levels
- Have a solid understanding of change management, business and functional analysis, methodologies, and techniques, and their practical application
- Have experience with new processes and solution design, as well as process mapping skills
- Are proficient in analytical thinking, problem-solving, and facilitation skills
- Understand how to balance the focus on detail with the wider context of a project
- Are enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.