Business Analyst Chapter Lead in Retail Investment Tribe
In Retail Investment Tribe we make it easy for customers to invest and empower advisors to offer best-in-class investment advice through simple, high-quality solutions. All development-related work regarding investments in Danske Bank is owned by the Retail Investment Tribe with around 180 members. All work in the Tribe is organized into squads – cross-functional teams of about ten people from business and IT working on a specific mission.
We invite you to become a part of our Tribe and its awesome journey where we constantly learn, improve, and create cool solutions for our customers.
As a Chapter Lead, you will be working in a squad as a Business Analyst and take on HR responsibility for another Business Analysts working on investment solutions across the Tribe.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Be the HR manager for other skilled Business Analysts and support their growth on a professional and personal level
- Take part in building and embedding best business analysis practices and have a central role in designing and building solutions to support our transformation journey
- Apply your technical expertise in complex and challenging domains
- Engage and facilitate meetings with a lot of different stakeholders in the cross lines of business and act as a sparring partner for other teams on questions around your Tribe’s/ Squad’s priorities and backlog items
- Propose and write Epics and User Stories to capture requirements and translate them into development tasks
- Create, draw and document process flows, maps and diagrams as well as review and test the ideas, mock-ups and developed solutions to make sure they are of good quality and create the intended value
- Review market trends and external solutions to define business opportunities for our retail investment area
- Work closely together with the Tribe Leadership (Tribe Lead, Tribe Coach and IT Lead), Product Owners, Agile Coaches and other Chapter Leads to ensure we attract, develop and retain a team of highly skilled and motivated team members with an innovative team spirit
- Have an interest in building an open and engaged community of professionals (locally on your site and globally across our locations)
- Have great interpersonal skills, a true team member mindset, sound collaboration, and communication skills
- Have an understanding of IT processes and architecture as well as knowledge and experience in working with agile development methodologies
- Are excited about exploring new areas and engaging with stakeholders to understand business needs, processes, and requirements
- Have the ability to see the bigger picture and understand actual underlying business problems and needs before diving into solutions
- Have a curious mind and desire to see the world from the customer’s perspective
- Have experience in leading other like-minded professionals
- Have very good understanding of and expertise in investment domain and related banking areas
- Have advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3840 EUR to 5760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Squad Leader (Chapter Lead).