Business Analyst for Fraud prevention in Monitoring and Screening Tribe
Do you want to make a real difference – for Danske Bank, our customers, and society in general? And are you enthusiastic about fighting financial crime?
In Monitoring & Screening Tribe, we support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Banks’ financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, Fraud prevention, and execution of the Anti-bribery and Tax Evasion policies.
We are looking for a team member for our Fraud Foundation squad to deliver innovative fraud prevention solutions.
This is your opportunity to join us in shaping the future defense against financial crime by preventing, detecting, and mitigating fraudulent activities.
Please note, that based on your experience and competencies we can offer you different seniority for the role.
Our Fraud squads support the full fraud prevention development cycle, enabling our business line to screen e.g. payments, execute models and rules, and make the right decisions with minimal customer disturbance.
We rely on you to contribute to our growth by:
- Fundamentally understanding data, find out what we need and how to obtain it
- Connecting the dots, seeing the bigger picture of the system landscape, spanning traditional fraud domains like payments, cards, and beyond
- Initiating and performing analysis providing insights and enabling data-driven decisions, including problem-solving and task prioritization
- Utilizing your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the necessary alignment on requirements and outcomes
- Documentation on Software Products and Business processes
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with a focus from back-end deliveries, data, or model development
- Possess solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and present different information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Great stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to question, challenge and improve when needed
- Solid sense of ownership and delivery-quality oriented mindset
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of database structures, administration and operations
- Understanding of Fraud or other FinCrime prevention within the financial sector (advantageous)
- Experience/interest in SQL and testing
- Experience working in Agile environment and tools (Jira, Confluence)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.