Business Analyst to Build Our New ESG Data Mart
Do you find the opportunity to work in an agile set-up appealing? Are you excited about sustainability, climate action, and human rights? Be part of a team in Danske Banks new ways of working and contribute to our ambition on sustainability.
Be part of building the future! Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank. We are motivated to transform the way we handle risks, and this is your opportunity to make a difference and develop yourself both personally and professionally.
You will be joining the Risk & Compliance Tribe, where business and IT professionals work in cross-functional teams in a truly agile organization.
Risk Specialist Center Of Excellence is a specialist team within Group Risk Management, supporting various risk processes ensuring adherence to our “one platform environment”. This requires a helicopter view on a complex system and process landscape focusing on Data Risk, framework development and regulatory compliance. If you have experience working with IT systems either as a user or with implementation of systems or with running projects and stakeholder management, you might be the one we are looking for. You will also have the unique opportunity to work with ESG and related risk management processes.
Corporation with units across the organization is the basis in all the work that we do, as changes to the framework has consequences throughout the bank. The position in Risk Specialists CEO therefore allow you a unique opportunity to develop a broad professional network and to gain a thorough insight into the various risk management frameworks.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Be the bridge between business and IT: build and use your knowledge on internal systems and processes to connect dots between ESG data and internal data
- Manage, coordinate and drive the dialogue between a variety of stakeholders across the organisation
- Design and document end-to-end processes, SOPs and workflows to ensure a clear understanding for stakeholders
- Act as the glue between business and IT developers in and outside the department and collaborate naturally across Tribes, teams and geographical locations
- You have 3+ years of experience as a business analyst (experience in financial sector would be considered as a bonus)
- You are able to catch the essence of complex problems and can communicate them in a clear and understandable way
- You have solid analytical and interpersonal skills
- You are team-oriented with solid stakeholder management capabilities
- You thrive with great responsibility
- You have a holistic and positive view of the job: no task is too big, no task is too small – the Squad covers a wide range of tasks and we always support each other in getting the job done
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Economics, Statistics or Business or similar area
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business.