Business Analysts for AML Review
Do you have a motivation to take initiatives and like to work in small independent teams? Then we have the opportunity for you as AML interested Business Analyst!
We need to hire a great Business Analyst eager to make sure that the bank will live up to its financial commitments and that our customers have a great experience with us. Financial Crime Prevention is not only one of the most prioritized areas in the bank but it’s the hot topic in the whole financial sector. It’s an area full of opportunities to learn and grow.
We believe in our mission to develop one system for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering. To do this we need skilled minds and highly motivated candidates with innovator spirit and courage to question the way we do things.
You will work in a non-traditional banking start-up environment closely together with Danish and Lithuanian engineers, architects, leaders, and data scientists in a modern, cross border/multicultural team. All opportunities are based in squads that will either build the engine that runs the show or, be responsible for the data layers. Hence, we are looking for a Business analyst with a technical skills . A business analyst that is not afraid to dig in to complex issues, perhaps even do some initial data analyse and be part of drawing the big strokes on how the future set up should look like.
“Our overall responsibility is to make sure the bank lives up to the regulations and review of the customers. The opportunities are based in the squads that will collect data, evaluate transactions or save the data. Together we deliver,” tells Chapter Lead, Jonas Lagerqvist.
- Dialogue with different stakeholders to collect requirements
- Collect, summarize and Present the information to the team and managers
- Be in a constant dialogue with stakeholders and developers to make sure that we have the right solution
- Test and make sure that what we implement is also in alignment with the requirements
- Be part of the implementation of the solution
- This is only applicable for one of the positions: Analyse data and in dialogue with our AI department work out models to classify our transactions
- This is only applicable for one of the positions: Identify, document and set up new API connections with external data providers
- Experience as developer or knowledge of architecture
- Experience with SQL or API
- Ability or interest in technique and evaluating data
- Ability to take on a dialogue with different stakeholders and improve different tasks
- Good skills when communicating in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2920 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.