Business Intelligence Analyst in Sanctions Screening
Financial Crime Prevention is a high priority in Danske Bank, so we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst in the Continuous Development Unit in Customer Screening Area who wants to take a significant role in an area that is gaining global prominence among financial institutions and society in general. In this role, you will have direct responsibility for Sanctions and PEP screening engine configuration management, optimization, and outgoing improvements implementation. In addition, you will support the current screening model with systemic and ad-hoc based solutions.
Thus, a critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will enable to make a real difference. The role demands that you can navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders and possess the ability to create positive relationships, which is instrumental to succeed in this job. In addition, we value personal development and knowledge sharing.
You are a results-oriented person with a positive, proactive attitude who is self-motivated, able to identify problems, and willing to support the team. You will join a team of 8 Business Intelligence Analyst and a Team Lead who are playing a major role in driving Sanctions and PEP Screening related initiatives.
- Need to ensure that Screening engine optimizations remain effective and meet regulatory, efficiency, and market standards
- Be responsible for Sanctions and PEP Screening engine management and optimization
- Use data insights to identify and propose new solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML screening and monitoring processes and controls
- Have an integral role in investigating the performance of the screening technology platforms and associated processes
- Be responsible for defining business requirements, performing operational impact assessments, and providing optimizations for the various solutions that are developed to support these processes
- Create reports, potentially dashboards and make decisions on your own when necessary
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization while conducting analysis, reporting results with insights and recommendations
- Relevant previous experience with at least 1 year of experience working in compliance, AML, or banking field would be considered a bonus
- Hands-on experience in data analytics with SQL. Expertise in data manipulation, transformation, and analysis with python would be beneficial
- Ability to navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders. The ability to create positive relations is instrumental to achieving goals in this job
- Advanced process improvement, configuration, analytical skills, accompanied by ability to work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects and incidents
- Ability to express complex ideas and analysis in easily understandable form with visualised output
- Ability to solve problems with understating of the process and system impacts
- Self-driven, able to identify problems, and willing to support the team
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence.