Business Support Analyst (DANISH) in Service Desk
Join our team and become an expert in bank products and provide support and solutions for colleagues across Scandinavian countries.
Here at Global Service Desk, we assist colleagues of Danske Bank across Nordic countries. Our colleagues are our customers – this is our point of view. We provide business support with a focus on daily banking by identifying the issue, finding a solution, and communicating it to the affected colleague. We provide support in Danish and English languages.
This opportunity should catch your attention if you are enthusiastic about assisting people and have great problem-solving skills. You will learn about banking products, business systems as we offer training for new joiners and work in a multi-cultural environment supporting colleagues across Nordic countries. We work in a hybrid work set-up – working both from the office and home.
*Please note that in addition, you will get a language bonus, which depends on your language knowledge level and job requirements.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Provide Business support and resolution of all types of incidents and requests reported to the Business Support team from a global customer base
- Maintain the increase in the number of calls resolved at the first point of contact by sharing information, updating existing knowledge, and writing new knowledge documentation
- Monitor all internal and inbound communication channels for any events that indicated a threat to Business Support service standards and take appropriate steps to mitigate across all teams
- Liaise with 2nd/3rd line support teams and both internal and external suppliers to reach a speedy resolution of incidents and requests that cannot be resolved at 1st line
- Drive forward the continuous improvement of the global teams by promoting change and propelling service improvements
- Create and update procedures/checklists as well as support documentation
- Danish (B2) language skills (written and spoken)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Strong motivation to learn and work in an Adviser’s role
- Service-oriented mindset and great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with complex work situations
- Willingness to assist and support your colleagues in a daily work
- Preference to work within a team as opposed to working alone
- Previous experience in Service Desk (would be a bonus)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1240 EUR to 1860 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Customer Supporter - IT.