Chapter Lead (.Net Core) in Every Day Banking Individuals Tribe
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt the customer acceleration process? We are committed to being at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and the courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will join Everyday Banking Individuals Tribe, based across various locations in the world. Our tribe aims to create a seamless and intuitive everyday banking experience and simple solutions across cards, accounts, and payments in the Nordics. The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
This Agile technical leadership position combines sound development skills needed to perform day-by-day tasks in the squad as well as HR leadership responsibilities for 8 – 12 .Net Full Stack Cloud backend developers.
- As Chapter Lead, you are an innovative and energetic leader. You blend deep chapter area expertise with a passion for coaching and developing others
- Serving as a “coach & player”, spending part of your time on managing your Chapter by advising on how to complete tasks in the best possible way. You will spend the remaining part of your time as a doer in the Tribe and a Squad, delivering value by completing tasks
- Striving to be a knowledge leader within .NET/.Net Core area of microservices, .Net Core and c#.
- Defining developing engineering guidelines incl. practices to improve the work of chapter
- Coaching and developing chapter members across multiple squads helping them grow professionally
- You will carry the HR responsibility for your Chapter members, as they will report to you as their line manager. This includes classical HR responsibilities, performance reviews, training, recruitment activities
- You will be part of the agile leadership team of the Everyday Banking Individuals tribe, which consists of Agile Coaches, Chapter Leads, Product Owners, Architects and Tribe leaders
- Working with Azure and .Net core-based microservices
- Building RESTful services based on the PaaS OpenShift platform
- Your work will have a direct impact and will bring significant benefits for private bank customers across the Danske Bank group
- 5+ years of experience in software development .Net covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run
- Will to take a leadership role with HR responsibilities
- As a leader, You need to be committed to empower and facilitate others’ development
- .Net core, .NET Window Services, C#, Azure, experience
- REST, RESTful and microservices, and API design
- Databases and SQL knowledge
- Domain-Driven Design
- SOLID Principles
- CI/CD pipelines with DevSecOps methodologies
- Agile and test-driven development
- Ready to challenge the status quo, to take the initiative and responsibility and to be a leading player in a self-organizing and agile set-up
- Able to share ideas and best practices
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken – and ready to communicate on a daily basis with team members across locations
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile people management
- Cloud-native development
- OpenShift cloud infrastructure
- SQL Server
- RabbitMQ messaging
- Basic understanding of different banking domains and the correlation between each other
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4080 EUR to 6120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Squad Leader.