Chief Consultant in the Performance Management and Traction Team
Would you like to support the execution of ambitious business strategies within Personal and Business customers by providing data insights and reporting for decision making? And where your team is valuing fun, collaboration, and a short time from thought to action? Now you have a great chance. The Performance Management & Traction team is composed of eight people in total. We are a diverse group with almost equal splits of gender, locations of Denmark, Lithuania and India, and varying degrees of seniority inside and outside the bank.
Our team has four key pillars within its purpose:
- Contributing to a complete financial overview and management information to enable informed decision-making.
- Regular data reporting and analytics within the services area. You will be leading the work within this area along with a colleague
- Administrative tasks and support
- Risk governance
Performance Management & Traction is part of the Business Management & Implementation department, which supports the COO of Personal and Business Customers, an area of approximately 2.300 employees.
- Develop tools to support the Services and IT organization
- Drive implementation of Data Stewardship to improve data quality within Services organization
- Maintain and continuously improve existing reporting
- Support master data governance and administrative setup
- Bridge the delivery organization (Services) and the data extraction and governance organization (Global Insights)
- Lead centralized projects within the data and analytics area
- Through collaboration with stakeholders and partners across the organization, you will drive the orchestration of data and reporting to support decision-making.
You have experience working with data, structuring reporting in a sustainable way, and a solid understanding of key principles. You are ready, to embark on the next step in your career, where you drive projects and implementation of data reporting and tools across the organization, create the buy-in with stakeholders, and ensure traction.
- A positive can-do attitude
- A self-driven, ambitious, and analytical way of thinking with a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Experience in working with data visualization in Tableau (or other visualization tools)
- Strong ability to structure data collection and governance in a sustainable way
- 3+ years’ experience on executive or/and operations performance reporting, including strong involvement in data foundation
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate across seniority levels
- Good English skills – both written and spoken
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3720 EUR to 5580 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant - Development, Principal.