Chief Management Partner in Financial Crime Prevention area
Are you a person who believes there is always room for improvement? Do you get excited when you see a chance to take action and change things for the better for customers and the organisation itself? Are you good at analytics, communication, and stakeholder management? If yes – we are waiting for you to join us in Financial Crime Prevention area.
As a Chief Management Partner, you will be the link between production and support functions, closely working with the KYC Personal Customers leadership team on important organisation’s agenda, collecting and structuring required information, as well as providing your insights to support make decisions and solve problems. We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
This position can be located both in Lithuania and Denmark. If the position is located in Lithuania, the salary range will be from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR monthly.
- Track operational deliveries, provide insights on performance situations and suggest mitigating actions; act as a sparring partner for management
- Analyze and process data to prepare high-quality reports (e.g. KPIs)
- Carry out management presentations e.g. monthly and quarterly KYC Personal Customers Leadership meetings
- Drive/contribute to multiple initiatives
- Ensure regular communication with stakeholders at all seniority levels within the bank
- Have 3+ years of working experience in the financial sector as a management consultant, project manager, executive assistant, or similar roles
- Demonstrate great planning, organizational, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Have experience/skills in reporting and presentations for middle/top management
- Able to identify and raise issues, resolve conflicts and drive initiatives
- Have an analytical, systematic, and results-oriented mindset, maintaining a vigilant eye for details and quality
- Enthusiastic and responsible, have a “can-do” attitude, able to coordinate multiple priorities and shifting demands, take responsibility in a time-sensitive situation, and stick to the deadlines
- Upper-intermediate skills in spoken and written English
- Operations Management and/ or KYC knowledge/experience would be considered an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Chief.