Chief .Net Software Engineer in API Adoption and Architecture
Are you a curious and passionate software engineer who aims to be challenged and drive growth of a team of competent engineers? Are you like a fish in water in front of a whiteboard discussing the right approach to difficult problems and taking lead on making the right decisions for a critical platform? Do you thrive in applying your technical expertise in complex and challenging domains? Then it is you we are looking for.
In the API Adoption & Architecture tribe we aim to deliver world-class APIs that are simple, easy-to-use and in-demand.
Our Tribe is a part of the IT Industrialisation under Better Ways of Working, we will be present in all locations within Group IT. We are an agile team of IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere valuing a flat hierarchy and productive, open discussions.
The development environment is modern with .NET Core, Java, OpenShift and Microservices being core components. We take pride in being technical stewards and choosing the right technology to address every challenge.
We are currently scaling our tribe to support our API journey in Danske Bank and looking for a skilled lead software engineer to join our team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Here you will have a central role in designing and building state of the art APIs to support our transformation journey. These APIs must be simple, in-demand, easy to use, available, with high quality and build on our cloud platform.
To achieve that, we are not only looking for a skilled engineer but an experienced team member who can act as a trainer and knowledge resource in the team.
Your ability to grow (and grow with) the tribe is the most important competence you bring.
- Solid experience in .NET Core, Java or similar, Microservices and Container-based development (e.g. OpenShift)
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles
- Solid experience with CI/CD
- 7+ years in Software Engineering preferably at enterprise level
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flair for continuously acquiring software development languages, tools and practices
- Knowledge and preferably experience in working with agile development methodologies
- A deeply professional approach to your work and you take responsibility for yourself and your teams work
- Fluency in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Principal.