Crypto Investigation Analyst
- Assess and document regulatory risk based on a variety of risk factors.
- Gather and analyze data
- Review transactions and open-source materials to assess whether activity violates acceptable use policies and regulations.
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and helps to prepare case files with the required supporting documentation as well summarizes, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation.
- Support the overall project team with continuous learning and leverage of knowledge.
- Create and present quality deliverables that support essential project workstreams.
- Achieve operational and billable hour targets within job area Entry to limited professional experience
- Work under close to limited supervision on low-medium complexity tasks or assignments
- Execute daily work within existing procedures and guidelines
- Communicate with other team members, leadership team about operational and daily work questions, when needed.
- 1,5+ years of professional experience in the compliance field
- Knowledge of Financial Crime / AML / fraud, and operational procedures
- The ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to obtain new user skills in other software applications
- What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career.
- Knowledge of crypto world
- The annual salary range for this position is €21,200 - €24,380. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
- Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- 3 Additional Annual vacation days
- New and innovative office space
- Multicultural and young contemporary teams
- Private health insurance and various discounts
with subject "Crypto Investigation Analyst"