Data Analyst for AML Review Tribe (CTF Reporting)
We are at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime. We believe that high-quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high-value solutions.
We believe in our mission to develop one place to go for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will work in a non-traditional banking environment closely together with engineers, architects, leaders and data scientists in a modern, cross-border/multicultural team.
We are looking for a data analyst for AML Review Tribe to deliver proactive analytics to monitor and supervise vulnerable customers.
You will be part of the AML Review Tribe and will be working closely with other colleagues in a squad fulling its own mission. You’ll also belong to the AML Review Data Analysts chapter, where we are nurturing learning and co-creating culture as well as acting as sparring partners for each other. The chapter unites curious experts who utilize their skills in both technology and risk to find trends in data to solve business challenges. All this is done following the agile practices for us to become an even Better Bank.
• Data analysis and development of AML Review tools and systems
• Data discovery, data profiling, data modeling and translating high level business requirements into ETL specifications (MS SQL, IBM DataStage and others)
• Combine raw information from different sources
• Generate reports to deliver insights, including ad hoc data extraction
• Develop processes for data acquisition, data transformation, data migration, data verification and data monitoring
• Guide integration of data analysis in recurring reporting and data marts
• Collaborate with other data analysts and developers to establish data governance, validation and development
• Create an excellent customer experience and ensure data accuracy
• Be proactive and a team player believing that collaboration with colleagues is the key driver of success
• Handling, manipulate data, build models, produce meaningful analysis, establish trends
• Create operational and insightful actions towards our digital banking strategy
We expect you:
• Have an academic background in Computer Sciences, Statistics, or Mathematics
• Experienced in data modeling and profiling with a deep understanding of data consumption oriented structures like Marts, Cubes and Star Schemas
• Experienced working with systems producing and consuming large amounts of data, ETL tools – MS SQL, SSIS, IBM DataStage or similar
• Confident in supporting the entire model life cycle, i.e., from development to production and maintenance
• Experienced working with data interfaces from a myriad of different data sources located and designing historical audit track of these data
• Able to use dedicated tools to visualize data flows
• Have good communicational and interpersonal skills, ability to make decisions in a rather complex environment
• Keep Agile mindset, good analytical and problem solving skills
• Experienced in working with Agile methodologies
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
Would be considered as a benefit:
• Experience working with SAS, Alteryx, Python, Hadoop or similar
• Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI or similar
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence .