Data Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit
Do you know what it takes to run excellent data analysis? Join our team and apply your skills!
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit. In this role, you will analyze all Transaction Monitoring data while trying to identify trends, forecast volumes, improve processes, maintain optimization and help with performance management.
You would join team of 3 professionals, who focuses on data from various perspectives, such as system analytics, highlights, forecasts, etc. Moreover, you will have a unique opportunity to build expert skills in performance reporting, business processes, The area is of high importance and you will soon find yourself in a challenging environment with many opportunities for personal development.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- You will be responsible for Transaction Monitoring data analysis and optimizations
- You will have an integral role in analyzing the performance of the Transaction Monitoring technology platforms and associated processes
- You will proactively identify and propose new solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML monitoring processes and controls
- You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization
- 1-2 years of experience with data analysis, modelling and/or reporting
- Capability to express complex data and findings in easily understandable form
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills
- Higher education, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, IT, Management Information Systems or related
- The work demands that you are able to navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders. The ability to create positive relations is instrumental to succeed in this job
- Result-oriented with a positive mindset and proactive attitude
- Self-driven, able to identify problems and willing to support the team
- SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- AML knowledge would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Statistical.