Data Engineer for Risk and Compliance Tribe
We believe taking risks is crucial in banking, and we’re committed to changing how we handle them. This is your opportunity to make a real impact on your personal and professional journey. Risk & Compliance Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly agile organisation. Each of these squads are self-organized teams empowering its employees to take their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services.
Risk & Compliance Tribe is playing a major role in Risk Management process by providing Data Foundations for risk data and BI solutions on top of it. Currently we are looking for a Data Engineer that will join Credit Data Solution squad and will contribute to building ETLs, assessing data quality issues, implementing improvements and new features. CDS is a data heavy squad, meaning that you will not only be surrounded by other data engineers and have opportunity to learn from each other, but also contribute to one of the key data solutions within the data. Moreover, we are on Turning to New Tech path – this brings new opportunities to be the part of our data and its processing modernization journey.
- Design, build, and maintain ETLs and infrastructure required for data processing, analysis, and integration across various systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement system improvements and new features
- Identify, assess, and resolve data quality issues
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding ETLs, data architecture, processes, and standards
- In collaboration with other Data Engineers in the chapter, you will define best practices while also improving your own competencies and data engineering tool stack
- Academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- At least couple of years working as data engineer or IT data analyst
- Have comprehensive hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of at least one programming language for example Python, Scala or C# (.NET)
- Experienced in working with ETL tools like IBM Info sphere Data Stage, Informatica, Alteryx, AWS Glue etc. to develop data pipelines ingesting data from structured / semi-structured data sources
- Analytical capabilities to see a wider picture past engineering practices to understand particular data usage, dependencies and relations
- Good problem-solving and communication skills, ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical colleagues in a simple manner
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Data Engineer).