Data Management Engineer for Data Product Transformation Squad
Can you see yourself being a key player in ensuring Danske Bank’s success in its journey towards being truly data driven and digitalized by providing trustable data? If that is the case – seize this opportunity.
We are a young team of three looking for colleagues who combine data engineering skills with data management. We offer this opportunity to ambitious individuals who are keen on looking into how to best design and build data intensive solutions. This also means building compliant solutions with high security standards as we have no tolerance for data breaches. Finally, the role will be pivotal in our ambitions for empowering business stakeholders with data and the adoption of AWS.
The role of our team is to: Support technical teams to ensure that best practice is infused in solutions by showing/demonstrating how it looks and to provide templates/code our colleagues can adopt.
Transform instruction and policies into code as a key enabler for our organization to follow the standards communicated within protecting confidential data.
Support business stakeholders in using data by removing barriers which prevent the bank from being truly data driven.
Support teams in adopting native AWS services by showing prototypes of various features. As a Data Management Engineer, you will be playing a key role in executing that our use of data is innovative, and at the same time is compliant with standard and policies.
- Engage with teams showing how to implement secure by design principles in managing data
- Support establishing a data foundation, either on AWS, Microsoft SQL, Hadoop, or similar
- Support in establishing self-service information management reporting
- Inspire how to automate deployment processes when it comes to data management
- You are experienced in Python, MS SQL (both ETL, ELT) and also have a strong understanding of AWS and Hadoop ecosystems
- You are experienced in consuming data from API’s both, event, and rest
- You are familiar with key integration platforms – Kafka and IBM API Connect
- You are experienced in data modelling and domain driven design
- Experienced in integration with Data Catalogue and implementing data quality
- You thrive from working in an agile setup and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- You have a solid knowledge and experience working with data management initiatives and tools
- You are proactive, attentive to details and have analytical mindset
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Data Engineer).