GND Partners is a data-driven advisory focused on creating value that lasts and connecting the dots for a better future. Unlocking value creation potential by in-depth and well-thought advice together with operating partner capacity.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (1)
Area of competence:Energetics, electronics, Finance, accounting, audit
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial, environmental and energy data, then relating it to potential investments and environmental impact. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
- Analyze current and past financial, environmental and energy data to make recommendations on risk management and potential investments
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial, environmental and energy data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and meaning related to key performance indicators
- Prepare financial and environmental data models
- Participate in the development of risk management methodology
- Communicate financial insights suggesting improvements to management
- Track record of academic achievement and independent thinking
- Relevant experience in Finance and/or Energy sectors
- Fluency in English
- Quality work environment and support
- Training and steep personal development curve
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
|Salary offered:||from 3.000 €/month (gross)|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: