You will conduct investigations to identify financial crime, including money laundering and fraud, and report the findings of investigations in an effective manner. You will be assessing and documenting regulatory risk based on a variety of risk factors. You will gather and analyze data, identify gaps and trends, and makes recommendations related to baseline performance and structure, as well as established best practices and benchmarks. You will write reports on the findings of investigations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional experience in compliance field
- Knowledge of Financial Crime / AML / fraud, and operational procedures
- The ability to speak and write English fluently. Additional languages are a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to obtain new user’s skills of other software applications.
- What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- The annual salary range for this position is €15,800.00-€23,700.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
- Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Benefits include:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- 3 Additional Annual vacation days
- New and innovative office space
- Multicultural and young contemporary teams
- Private health insurance and various discounts
with subject "Financial Analyst"