Front-End Developer for Welcoming and Orchestration Tribe
Does impacting customer experience get you out of bed in the morning? Do you love designing kick-ass solutions to be used by thousands of customers and internal users? If this sounds like you – come and join us!
In the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe, we are responsible for Welcoming all new customers joining Danske Bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they want digitally and fast. We’re on a digital acceleration journey where self-service is the way forward. Onboarding and product ordering are strategic priorities for Danske Bank, where we’re tasked with developing scalable solutions with high attention to delivering great customer experience.
We want an awesome front-end developer with an innovative agile mindset to join us in creating solutions for onboarding customers, alongside digital self-service tools. You’ll be joining an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and India. We want you as part of our Vilnius team.
- Create solutions with high usability, performance, scalability, sustainability, and resilience
- Act with system ownership and take responsibility for ensuring high quality in all solutions
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Continuously develop yourself, your team’s capabilities, and ways of working
- 2+ years experience in developing Web applications using React
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Enthusiasm about delivering well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions as well as the ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Knowledge of unit/integration testing and debugging React applications
- Great communication skills and an upper-intermediate level of English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2880 EUR to 4320 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Front-end Specialist).