Frontend Developer (React)
In Welcoming & Orchestration, we have three main drivers. Our vision is to revamp the way we welcome customers, streamline the digitalization of the sales process, and provide workflow orchestration services to the Danske Bank Group.
We continuously drive the evolution of our systems to accomplish lean, simple, and elegant solutions–that fulfil the needs of our consumers. We offer a global environment, with colleagues in Poland, Lithuania, India, and Denmark, where you will have many opportunities for personal growth and development. We embrace a culture of innovation that values curiosity, and the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties while having fun and learning together.
We are looking for front-end developer with 3+ years of experience as a React developer, who is actively participating in customer centric website development with keen eye for details and performance.
- Be building a new customer facing frontend to onboard personal and corporate customers to the bank
- Be building a new advisor facing frontend capabilities to enable advisors to interact with and get overview of customers being onboarded to the bank
- Be building new micro frontends and shared components to be used in both customer facing and advisor facing frontends
- 3+ years of experience working with React (Angular would be a bonus)
- Attention to detail and high personal standards of quality
- Required experience with modern JS toolset (TypeScript, Babel, Vite, ESLint)
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience creating single-page applications with rich UI
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Front-end Specialist).