Head of Global HR Services (temporary contract)
Are you an experienced and dedicated Leader with an understanding of both operational excellence and ensuring the best in class customer experience? Can you secure and drive strong collaboration between teams and between countries?
Then you are the person we need for our inspiring global team.
You have an opportunity to become part of HR Service delivery which supports the organisation in creating excellent employee experiences that support and enable us to be effective and focus on creating great customer experiences in all market areas.
HR Services covers the full scope of HR Lifecycle events. We are an ambitious global team that sets the bar high for what we want to achieve and take our services to the next level.
The role will oversee functional teams based in Lithuania and India focusing on supporting key processes throughout the employee lifecycle including processing payroll, new hires, transfers, terminations, employee status changes, trainings, business travel taxation reporting and many more.
This role will help ensure the bank has scalable and compliant processes focused on driving consistency while providing a high level of services to the internal clients.
- Be responsible for daily leadership for the Global HR Services area, consisting of 12 teams and approximately 100 employees across Lithuania and India. You will have direct HR responsibility for 8 Team Leads
- Build effective team dynamics to deliver the full potential of the teams through effective leadership and management team coaching
- Ensure operational excellence of processes related to employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle (onboarding, status changes, and off-boarding)
- Be customer service oriented and passionate about delivery with the highest standards
- Be a partner with the People Tribe team to ensure effective use of technology and manage a roadmap for enhancements and process improvements
- Track, analyze Global HR Services performance to ensure agreed service level agreements are met by the HR Services teams ensuring full-service compliance
- Serve as liaison with Group HR and Business Units to continuously refine and improve the HR services delivery model
- Be excited and passionate about HR Operations and innovate this area with solutions to fit service business needs
- 5+ years of solid and successful experience in leading HR Operations or similar role in the HR field (experience leading international teams is an advantage)
- Best practices in HR (HR core processes, HR data management, HR risk management , etc.) and business acumen
- Championship in driving and facilitating changes and transformation projects through personal commitment and behavior
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable processes and technology solutions to drive operational efficiency as well as continuous improvement initiatives (HR tools/system implementation)
- Ability to influence, engage and partner closely with appropriate partners across all levels of the seniority in the multi-cultural organization to ensure, support, and increase cross-border collaboration
- You demonstrate interpersonal awareness and cross-cultural competencies, encourage excellence, value diversity, and foster collaboration
- You possess a passion for continuous process improvement, strong problem-solving skills with the ability to to troubleshoot and manage complex situations efficiently You can deal with ambiguity and navigate in a matrix organization both as an influencer and networker with both a global and company mindset
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4960 EUR to 7440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of leaders.