HR Services LT Specialist
Would you like to join a team of professionals and play an essential role in providing a great experience to employees and managers? Are you eager to contribute to various initiatives and develop your HR administration knowledge?
We are looking for a collaborative and in HR processes experienced colleague to join our HR Services LT team. As an HR Services Specialist, you will be working on global end-to-end processes and HR administrative tasks, primarily covering administrative support for the employees in Lithuania. Besides, you will have an exciting opportunity to participate in multiple HR-related projects.
You will be a great fit if you are organized, able to deliver high quality and efficiency while also being a great team player. The strategic goal of the team is to become a center of excellence for HR Service deliveries.
- Administrate of employee data in several HR systems
- Communicate with managers and employees at all levels in several countries by e-mail and phone
- Structure, manage, analyze , and report information about employees
- Prepare different HR-related documents
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lithuania as well as in the other countries
- Participate in various HR-related projects and initiatives
- Take care of other administrative tasks and support queries
- 1+ year of experience in working with operational or administrative tasks (HR administration would be an advantage)
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Quality consciousness and understanding of risks and controls
- Willingness to take ownership and participate in various projects and/or initiatives
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Agility and proactiveness
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery (HR Services Specialist).