IT Software Engineer (C# / .NET Core) in Integration and Adoption Tribe
The Integration & Adoption Tribe is a diverse and innovative department within Danske Bank with nearly 100 colleagues. Our team of 5 members, located in Vilnius, Danske Campus, is committed to accelerating the technological modernisation of different areas within the bank.
We collaborate closely with various teams, immersing ourselves in their projects, and employing our technological expertise to create efficient and innovative solutions. Our focus is on designing new software and experimenting with cutting-edge technologies, all while adhering to the principles of Domain-Driven Design. This approach ensures that our code is readable, maintainable, and perfectly aligned with business requirements.
Our tribe is not just about technology; we’re about making a substantial impact and building a culture of collaboration and continuous learning. We’re looking for someone with a similar mindset to join our tribe and help us make meaningful change within the bank.
Diverse Projects: Our team’s unique model of joining different departments across Danske Bank offers a tremendous variety of work. This means you’ll be exposed to a wide range of business areas and project types, ensuring that your work stays challenging.
Modern Technology: We are at the forefront of technological modernisation within the bank. You will have the opportunity to design new software and experiment with the latest technologies.
Learning and Development: We value continuous learning and provide opportunities for professional growth both from daily work & training to let you grow in your role and career.
Impact: Your work will directly impact the bank’s technological modernisation, making a tangible difference to our processes and services. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is helping to make meaningful change.
Proactive: Takes initiative and seeks opportunities to make a positive impact without needing to be directed.
Innovative: Has a creative mindset and is always thinking of fresh ideas and solutions.
Curious: Demonstrates a desire to learn, grow, and explore new technologies or methodologies.
Depending on your skills and experience, you may be offered different seniority.
- Have an important role in driving and delivering iterative project deliveries
- Collaborate with developers and IT Architects to design and develop high-quality APIs
- Design, build, test, and deploy solutions facilitating the bank’s business processes
- Maintain and enhance our internal codebase, improving API security and observability
- Apply Domain-Driven Design principles to write clear, maintainable code
- Contribute actively to team goals and collaborate in regular team meetings
- 2 years of experience in developing solutions using .NET Core
- Experience with REST, gRPC & async (event-based) APIs
- Understanding of CI/CD principles, with bonus points for familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Ability to write clear, reliable, testable, and maintainable code
- Agile mindset & understanding of main practices
- Experience in building Cloud-Native solutions & using cloud infrastructure (AWS experience would be a bonus)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field would be a bonus
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).