Junior ServiceNow Developer
ServiceNow is the top IT services management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM) and IT business management (ITBM) platform in the world. It is used very widely across different organizations with market share and the number of new use cases is continuously growing. It is a strategic platform at Danske Bank for IT and non-IT business solutions. Solution Development Team within Danske Bank develops and operates the platform as well as other related applications and integrations. It has a global footprint with team members in Lithuania, Denmark, and India.
You will become a part of the Solution Development team working together with colleagues in all countries where Danske Bank operates. By working closely with other engineers, service managers, business analysts, product owners and different stakeholders from the rest of the organization, you will open an opportunity for your future mission to develop new skills, learn new technologies and practices, teach and coach others as well as create value for the bank.
As a Junior ServiceNow Developer, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of existing ServiceNow modules, the development of new applications and features, building and maintaining integrations with other systems, working on version upgrades and also maintaining the platform – both the application and underlying infrastructure.
- Upskill and maintain up-to-date knowledge on the ServiceNow platform, its modules and applications, offer suggestions on how to add value with new features and functionality
- Work closely with the rest of your squad to understand your stakeholders’ requirements and deliver quality solutions that meet agreed criteria and are within platform principles and governance
- Understand the platform capabilities, find and apply best practices from the market
- Collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Previous experience in ServiceNow administration and development (preferably) or in platform engineering, system administration, application support or development positions
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT principles: Servers, Databases, Networks etc.
- Familiarity with IT processes (e.g., ITIL, IT4IT) and general Service Management principles
- Willingness to learn, upskill and build new competencies at ServiceNow administration and development
- Fast-learner, self-motivated and curious to learn and improve in all aspects of the position
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Associate.