Junior Test specialist in Danica IT Lithuania (Kaunas)
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Danica IT Lithuania department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application, and mobile application development, we are trying to change the world in the investment, insurance, and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start-up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in Danica IT Lithuania.
In Danica, you will be a part of experienced Kaunas team and work together with other international (LT, DK, MY) teams. You will work in agile way on the next-generation pension platform by ensuring quality for B2C, B2B, WEB and mobile solutions.
This is a fixed-term contract (maternity cover).
Be an integral part of your team, consisting of developers, business analysts and test specialists working closely together to transform business requirements with product owners into high quality working solutions.
- Are you enthusiastic about the testing?
- Do you care about the quality?
- Are you be open to new testing approaches?
- Do you like Scrum/Agile development process?
- Do you believe automation can assist in testing?
If all questions you answered with YES then let us know, as that is the kind of qualities of a test specialist we are looking for Danica IT Lithuania.
We expect that you are testing enthusiast with a customer-oriented mind-set. Details are important to you; ensuring solutions are working correctly. You are open for continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
We also expect that you have:
- 0.5+ years of experience in a testing area
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile software development and test process
- Any experience in test coordination and planning
- Experience and/or knowledge of manual testing processes, methodologies, and test tools
- Experience and/or knowledge with the typical testing types (exploratory, system, integration, regression, UAT)
- Good English language skills
- Good collaboration skills and attention to details
- Experience with test automation would be beneficial
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1600 EUR to 2400 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Test Specialist, Associate.