Lead of Security Incident Response and Threat Management
Security, headed by Chief Security Officer (CSO), is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. Security works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions.
Security Incident Response and Threat Management is part of the Cyber Operations tower and provides incident response, detection content engineering, forensic investigations, and threat intelligence services to the group. Team protects and defends Danske Bank with threat intelligence turned into detection use cases and helps the organization respond to cyber incidents effectively while minimizing the impact to customers, bank operations, and data.
This position is available in several markets: Lithuania, Denmark and United Kingdom. The provided salary sample is based of Lithuania market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and direction for Security Incident Response and Threat Management functions. You will be working alongside the team to detect and respond to security incidents, develop, maintain, and follow procedures for security incident management and participate in security investigations.
- Motivation and empowerment of the team.
- Act as coordinator during significant information security incidents.
- Provide input for security tool roadmaps and implementation.
- Serve as a technical expert on Cyber Operations matters specifically items related to threat monitoring and response.
We expect you to have:
- 8 years of professional experience, including 4 years of daily operations in cyber security threat monitoring and response, as well as significant contributions to the security monitoring and response programme, and 2 years of people management experience. Subject matter experience obtained by performing or leading activities such as incident response, cyber threat monitoring or threat intelligence.
- Strong vision for development and operation of a mature incident response function.
- A solid understanding of enterprise technologies and detective security controls.
- Ability to de-escalate high-pressure situations and be able to accurately communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of IT risks, IT controls, and other regulations.
- Industry recognized certifications like CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, CEH, OSCP is the advantage.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.