Markets Specialist in ETD Clearing
Do you see yourself working with Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD)? Do you have an end-to-end approach? Are you always aim to provide the best client services on a daily basis?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the ETD Clearing team in the Large Corporates and Institutions Services department, where you can take part in the progression of the Bank.
As a Markets Specialist, you will be responsible for various back-office services, such as trade life-cycle management, reconciliations, investigations and continuous process improvements. Markets Specialist performs back-office tasks of low to medium complexity, while in close collaboration with stakeholders and customers, additionally focusing on ongoing systems or clients’ projects.
This is a fixed-term contract with the possibility to extend or become permanent.
- Take care of the timely and accurate settlement of futures and options (ETD clearing)
- Communicate regularly with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Provide problem-solving, investigation, handling bookkeeping and confirmations of derivatives products
- Report to internal and external stakeholders (institutions)
- Maintain and improve quality in daily tasks so the client receives the best possible service
- Higher education (in Finance, Economics or a relevant field considered as a bonus)
- Previous experience or knowledge in ETD clearing or other banking back-office areas (would be considered as a bonus)
- Automation and working for the value chain mindset are needed
- Analytical thinking, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Proactiveness and can-do attitude
- Upper-Intermediate English level
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist (Markets Specialist).