Markets Specialist in Trade Services Team
Are you interested in, and see yourself working in financial market operations with a focus on risk & controls, client set up and process improvement & automation?
As a Markets Specialist in Trade Services team, you will mainly work with Nordic countries and you will play an important role in the cash trading process within the bank from the trading desk to the final settlement across different markets to ensure efficient trading process with and for our clients.
The main role is working with the Cash Products payments set up process, Standard Settlement Instructions, and SWIFT.
We are looking for a team player who is keen on efficiently handling many different tasks within an exciting mix of workstreams and will, with attention to detail, deliver high quality on time, coupled with a desire to continuously improve processes, systems, and automation.
What we offer you is a challenging role in which learning, growth, and development opportunities are available.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Ensure timely and accurate controls and processing in different markets and on various platforms
- Manage clients’ set – up for trading
- Investigate and resolve exceptions and discrepancies with our trade flow, systems and other issues
- Have direct daily communication with a wide range of international stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally and ensure quality service delivery
- Proactively manage risks with a focus on continuous improvement of our processes and the service we provide to our clients
- Previous work experience in the back office (would be an advantage)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
- Interest in financial markets and banking operations
- Good analytical skills and high level of accuracy
- Team player attitude and willingness to share your knowledge
- Ability to balance operational and ad hoc tasks
- Upper-Intermediate English language knowledge
If you are excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate we are looking for.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist (Markets Specialist).