Operations Officer in Manual Payments and Enquiries Team
Can you imagine yourself being a key person delivering payments-related solutions for corporate and private customers in all Danske Bank branches?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank
Lithuania delivers world-class financial solutions to customers.
Our department is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions, and front-end product development.
Having started with the out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate, and direct impact on customer experience.
- Handling of various payments requests
- Dealing with requests received from Scandinavian colleagues
- Taking responsibility to maintain high-quality services for our customers
- Investigating unusual situations related to payments
- Daily communication with our stakeholders
- Participation in process improvement (lean, robotics, automatization)
- Management of workflow according to established deadlines
- Previous experience in banking or operation center (would be an advantage)
- Strong focus on teamwork
- Intermediate English skills
- You are focused on high quality and accuracy
- Customer focus with a “can-do” mindset
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain an overview in unusual situations
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery.