Outsourcing Specialist with Implementation Expertise
Do you have strong competencies working with complex projects and implementation? Can you work with many different levels of stakeholders? Then you may thrive in the role as Outsourcing Specialist, where you get to work with the development of the Bank’s Outsourcing capability and have an impact on the Bank.
You will join our global specialized team focusing on outsourcing governance, risk and compliance. The team is newly established and growing but 10 dedicated team members will welcome you on-board. We are on a mission to build a best practice outsourcing capabilities enabling Danske Bank Group to achieve its strategic goals as a trusted financial partner. Being a part of the team entails working with a high professional pride, prioritise knowledge sharing and share responsibility for yours as well as our learning and development. We have an informal and positive working environment, where flexibility and a high degree of independence and empowerment is important.
This is a great opportunity for you, who thrive with complex transformation and implementation projects that shape the future of how we outsource and enjoy working closely with stakeholders and communicate the ideas and solutions to top-level management.
You will help us make simple solutions to deliver on Danske Bank’s promise as the most trusted financial partner by implementation of Outsourcing regulation into efficient and effective systems, processes and structure. Your responsibility will be to manage complex projects that reach across all business areas and markets and maintain strong collaborative relations with business, IT, legal, compliance and risk.
Your main tasks will be:
- Delivery of sustainable results that is engrained in the behavior of involved Danske Bank employees
- Facilitation and conceptualization of best practice solutions that are implemented by our core team or the extended teams in the business and international markets
- Engagement with senior stakeholders in the business
- Monitor and oversee outsourcing compliance across the entire outsourcing portfolio
- Risk and performance analysis to inform and support decision making by senior management and internal committees as appropriate
- Promote and train risk awareness in outsourcing activities within Danske Bank Group
To succeed in this role, we are looking for you who, comes with experience in strategy implementation or implementation of regulatory requirements who is looking to have an impact. You bring an optimistic mindset that enable you to keep going when things are tough while never losing sight of the risk and issues to be dealt with. You take great pride in results delivery, but consider development of yourself and your team members just as important a task.
You will become part of a team that aims to be on the leading edge of regulatory outsourcing, and we therefore hope that you can apply your energy, humor and empathy to help build a strong team.
More about you:
- 3+ years relevant experience in outsourcing, vendor management or risk management within a highly regulated industry such as the financial industry or closely related
- You could also bring a procurement, legal or audit/control assurance background, keen on learning more about outsourcing governance, risk management and the regulation related to Outsourcing in the financial industry
- Knowledge of GDPR, Internal governance regulation of financial institutions, IT security or business continuity is also appreciated but not required
- You have curious mind and creative thinking with focus on finding pragmatic solutions to complex problems
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Specialist – Risk, Senior.