Process and Documentation Consultant in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit
Are you motived by improving the process transparency and increase the understanding of the processes? Do you like to write continuously update SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) for the user of processes?
Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit team is looking for Process and Documentation Consultant to join team of 3 colleagues to write Standart Operation Procedures, Standart Working Instructions while using Training Within Industry methodology. You and your team members will be responsible to maintain all process documentation in high quality, up-to date, clear and understandable to all co-workers.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) creation in a simple and understandable way
- Development of process documentation methodology, process measurements
- Take attention to quality control of process compliance
- Update and maintain documentation in the system
- Navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders. Create positive relations is instrumental to succeed in this jobdocm
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in process documentation area
- High proficiency in spoken and written English to be able to write the SOP content
- Good process understanding, interest and motivation to work with E2E process improvement
- Structured mind-set, analytical thinking, attention to details and process curiosity
- Proactiveness, result-orientation, self-driven and eager to learn
- Good stakeholder management skills
- AML area and Training Within Industry (TWI) standard knowledge would be an advantage
- Presentation skills would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development.