Product Owner for Reports Squad, Core Payments Platform tribe
Would you like to lead an aspirational and motivated team within the Core Payment Platform Tribe?
You might be our new Product Owner for the Reports Squad.
The Core Payment Platform Tribe enables all payments and focuses on building the payments rails of tomorrow while maintaining and ensuring stability on the current platform. The Reports Squad processes payments data and produces reports for all the Central Banks and Tax Authorities in the countries where Danske Bank operates. This critical responsibility keeps intact the health of the financial markets, as well as Danske Bank’s ethical payment processes.
The team is diverse, cross-border, with a good mixture of experience; focused on goals, while under an informal and welcoming culture where we matter as people. We like to see talent grow and are committed to supporting you on your journey by offering an inclusive, fulfilling, and exciting work environment.
- As a Product Owner, you are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your products. You will channel external input to prioritise the sprint backlog and create value for customers
- You have a vast network of stakeholders, including various teams in Danske Bank who are processing relevant payments data; other colleagues in Core Payments Platform who have deep knowledge about data; and contacts in local governments that set the requirements for their reports
- In addition, you work closely together with Tribe leadership to drive the periodic planning sessions
- You have a relevant background and experience working with payments data and navigating through complex scenarios to deliver on projects of high urgency and importance
- You are a leader with experience in an agile environment and therefore accustomed to agile ceremonies and tools
- Experienced within the payments domain
- You are experienced with handling data, especially payments data, from sourcing to delivery
- Advanced in English and with solid senior-stakeholder management abilities
- Your technical understanding is proven, with a preference for automation and efficiency
- You are naturally analytical and can capture important details for documentation, communication, and prioritization
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Squad Leader (Product Owner).