Project Manager in Strategy Execution (Temporary Contract)
Do you have experience with project management in a complex business environment? Do you thrive on delivering change at scale with great colleagues across borders, business lines, & functions? Then join us at Danske Bank for Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) Strategy Execution.
This is a fixed term (maternity cover) contract.
In (LC&I) we support the most complex financing and transaction needs of large corporate and institutional customers in the Nordics. Strategy Execution, our department, drives the execution of strategic initiatives, large transformations, and regulatory change in LC&I to support the business unit’s strategic agenda.
In Lithuania, you will be joining a team that is playing a significant role in driving Strategy Execution agenda and operates as a partner to our colleagues in the Nordics.
We believe in “freedom with responsibility”: you get to be responsible for your own part from day one, of course with strong support from leaders and fellow team members. We therefore expect you to be curious, eager to learn, and have the resolve to constructively challenge the status quo. The working culture is informal, collaborative, and very culturally diverse, so we are happy to welcome you into a global team, work together, and share our knowledge and values.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority levels in the role.
- Support the implementation of the strategic agenda in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and handle the execution plan from start to finish
- Generate ideas, structure, and solve problems together with project teams
- Build and develop partnerships with stakeholders to secure their engagement and support of deliverables
- Facilitate interviews & workshops, analyze data, and structure information
- Ensure deliveries as per agreed quality standards according to the vision
- Secure alignment with project and program governance structures
- Have a keen interest in project management and experience with it and/or management consulting
- Are great at working with people and facilitating dialogue
- Are motivated by making sense of complicated situations and excited about working on projects
- Have experience working in an international environment
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2800 EUR to 4200 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager.