Does a combination of credit risk modelling and compliance in regulatory processes appeal to you, and would you like to join a committed team and an motivated department, where focus is on the strength of being an expert unit?
As a Regulatory Specialist in the IRB modelling area, you will be joining our team working with regulatory affairs. We are a specialist team supporting a prudent credit risk model set-up by focusing on regulatory compliance, governance framework development and model risk. Experiencing the ever-increasing regulatory requirements, we have a continuing job, where our team is acting as challenger on the prudence of the model framework.
Cooperating with model developers, business units and the finance department is the basis in all the work that we do, as changes to the framework have consequences throughout the bank. You and the team have the responsibility for acting as a tactical response by supporting senior management responding on ad-hoc requests.
Likewise, we are responsible for communication with Danish and Nordic supervisors on this important journey. Hence, you will be working with internal stakeholders and external regulators.
Working determined and committed, we are convinced that collaboration and integrity equal’s efficiency and quality. For us it is important to encourage a working environment with knowledge sharing, development and focus on integrity.
You will be working with team members based in locations in Denmark and Lithuania. You will be part of Group Risk Management, which is a joined working environment of different teams all working with managing risk in the bank.
- Have a dialogue and coordination between Danske Bank and the regulators, technical experts and the business etc. in order to bridge the regulatory requirements with the business needs
- Contribute to the interaction of the regulatory requirements and the statistical modeling and internal governance processes
- Create material, documentation e.g. for decision making in statistical modelling and capital calculation
- Be a part of projects developing IRB models ensuring compliance to regulation
- University degree within economy
- 3+ years’ experience working within or related to the financial sector
- Experience working with regulatory requirements and in-depth understanding of IRB Modeling Processes or vice versa
- Upper-intermediate English skills
- Ability to execute on tasks and act as safeguard for progress and quality
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Manage to communicate with different stakeholders in order to find good solutions
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Specialist - Risk.