Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – an international company – is the leading provider of specialized financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. Company specializes in Fund Administration, Technology Development, Investor Relations Services, Banking & Custody Services, Corporate & Trust Services, and Market Entry Services.
Currently our client is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Senior Accounting Manager
As a Senior Accounting Manager in the Private Equity and Real Estate (PERE) department your role will encompass all facets of PERE accounting processes and life cycles for fund structures.
- Coordinate the administration of and accounting services pursuant to agreements in respect of portfolios of PE/RE clients which hold a diverse portfolio of investments.
- Centralize control of client service delivery; proactively and reactively build team infrastructure and skills to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Ensure the reporting packages, financial statements and consolidated reports are in accordance with the defined accounting standards, formats and procedures.
- Focus on client service level and satisfaction; fully understand client/business needs and deliverables and strive to build positive, long-term client relationships by taking ownership of issues and using relationship management skills to deal with all situations.
- Maintain relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers, tax advisors, auditors and other company offices worldwide.
- Advocate continuous improvement to achieve operational excellence.
- Ensure that the teams under supervision operate effectively and efficiently and that all team members are properly guided and motivated.
- Planning team(s) resources in line with business demands, participating in the recruitment and selection process, leading, coaching, developing and appraising employees.
- Participate in and lead ad-hoc projects that may be defined in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business.
- Must have an excellent command of English, a second language would be useful.
- Accountancy or business administration degree qualification essential.
- Minimum 7 years of accounting, audit or similar experience and matching managerial skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS; ACCA or CFA certification is an advantage.
- Effective organizational and communication skills.
- International experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.