Senior Big Data Engineer
We believe taking risks is crucial in banking, and we’re committed to changing how we handle them. This is your opportunity to make a real impact on your personal and professional journey. Risk & Compliance Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly agile organisation. Each of these squads are self-organized teams empowering its employees to take their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services.
As a big data engineer, you will be joining one of the high-impact squads within the Risk Tribe and utilizing your technical skills for improving and digitalising the compliance area in the bank. While working on innovative solutions to business problems, you will also have an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of Danske Bank’s business model.
Besides being part of the squad, you will also belong to the Data Engineering chapter, a community of highly skilled colleagues who share the same passion as you for technology. The Chapter drives continuous learning, knowledge sharing and ensures that best practices are spread across the whole tribe and organization.
Depending on yor experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Design and implement data warehouse solution using AWS technologies, ensuring data integrity, performance, and scalability
- Be creating data architectures that suits business needs
- Conduct data modelling and develop structured data solutions to ensure data quality, consistency, and integrity
- Design and Implement data integration processes, ETL workflows, and data pipelines
- Monitor and optimise the performance of data pipelines to ensure efficient data retrieval and processing
- At least 5-year experience as a Data Warehouse Engineer, experience in AWS technologies is a plus
- Advanced skills in Apache Spark, SQL and any computer programming language, for example Python, C# (.Net)
- Experience in tuning performance of Spark processes
- Strong skill in designing effective workflow orchestration solutions
- Hands-on experience with managing and monitoring large scale data collection and analytics pipelines
- Sharp analytical thinking and a keen eye for details. Great communication and interpersonal skills to smoothly collaborate with clients and team members
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4240 EUR to 6360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Data Engineer), Senior.