Senior Business Analyst for Reporting and Insights
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who will contribute to developing automated reporting solutions, ensuring timely reporting, providing transparency and actionable insights relating to the overall risk picture and risk decisions.
The Reporting & Insights team is part of Controls Management in the Business Controls & Product Management (BCPM) function serving as the first line risk function for the our 3 business units. The goal of BCPM is to protect products, processes, systems, data, and services from risks across different environments to bring value to customers and society.
To be successful in the role you must have a structured and pragmatic approach combined with the ability to get things done – and in collaboration with other team members as well as key stakeholders. For our team to be at its best collaboration, knowledge sharing, and timely execution is key. The team is located across Denmark and Lithuania with daily interactions inside and outside the team.
- Be a key contributor to the development of reporting to support the risk management journey
- Continuously work to maintain and improve existing MI & Reporting
- Be involved in finding new ways of using measurements and data, e.g. from a line organization point of view and 2nd and 3rd LoD
- Extract, develop and automate relevant data sources for reporting
- Test during the process–both with colleagues within the department but also across the organization
- Develop relevant analysis to identify trends, key pain points and turn them into actionable insights in collaboration with the team
- The ability to look beyond the numbers and identify the underlying drivers of trends and identify key pain points
- Strong written communication skills to convey complex findings in a short and easily understandable manner
- Solid experience in working with data visualization in Tableau (or other visualization tools)
- Experience with building queries in MS SQL (server management and governance skills is a plus but not a requirement)
- Experience in working with Alteryx (extraction, transformation, and loading)
- Knowledge of operational risk management or Enterprise Risk Management
- Some knowledge of the financial sector
- Structured, pragmatic, and loves “getting things done” in time
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence, Senior.