Senior Business Analyst in Capital Exposure Management
Do you have an interest in the financial sector, and do you thrive working with many key decision-makers? Here is a chance to challenge yourself in a unique position that will benefit your career.
Danske Bank is a global Nordic Bank, and we have a forward-looking strategic plan for development and growth. Solid capital management is an integral part of building trust between Danske Bank, our customers, and society.
In Capital Exposure Management, we calculate and report the bank’s Risk Exposure Amount (REA) and capital requirements. Working with the team on these tasks, you will gain a deep knowledge of how regulatory capital works. It will expand your analytical abilities, but once you learn the ropes, you will have a very valuable skill set. Capital is one of the most important drivers of a bank’s profitability! You will join a skilled and diverse team that delivers high-quality strategic analysis of the link between Danske Bank’s capital structure development and financial performance. This enables Danske Bank to reach its strategic goals and prepare for the future.
You will join a team of 12 employees with proven analytical and collaboration skills, with 4 colleagues based in Lithuania and the rest based in Denmark.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Implement a new capital regulation that requires understanding and interacting with our corporate lending business
- Be running a monthly analytical process and performing different kinds of ad hoc analysis
- Collaborate with a dynamic team to run the monthly capital reporting process, learning about capital regulations (CRR), IRB models, and risk-weighted assets
- Adapt processes to new regulations
- Monitor our capital and risk exposures, providing insight to business units and senior management
- Work to automate the process with tools such as SQL and Python
- Come with smart solutions and strategic guidance
- Act as a role model by coaching and mentoring less senior team members
- At least 3 years of experience with data analysis and database languages (e.g., SQL, SAS, Python, and Tableau), preferably in finance or risk departments
- Analytical mindset, ready to learn, take on challenges
- A higher education degree, preferably within the field of Economics, Finance, Science, Mathematics, or similar
- Proven skills in Microsoft Excel
- Great communication and collaboration skills with team members and stakeholders
- Proactiveness, ownership, and self-confidence to make decisions
- Experience in working with banking regulations would be highly appreciated
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.