Senior Business Analyst in Data Protection
As a Senior Business Analyst in Data Protection, you will have a key role in building the processes and solutions that enable the bank to protect the rights of our customers and employees and ensure the compliance with Data Protection regulations.
You will be closely working with Product Owners, Project Managers, and other members of Data Protection Programme to successfully complete and implement related deliverables.
Our Data & Analytics function is standing before a great challenge, and as our new Business Analyst, you get to join probably the largest data transformation project in the Nordics. This job is an opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment, with room for experimenting and growing together as a team and individually.
Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Facilitate workshops with Legal, Compliance, technical and non-technical subject-matter experts across various business units
- Elicit and evaluate requirements from a regulatory and user angle and translate needs into user stories that are understood by the development teams and other related stakeholders
- Translate conceptual ideas into visual representations to drive effective product, process, tool development
- Identify underlying business needs to be addressed, risks to be assessed, challenge and improve existing practices and lead business analysis in your area with example
- Plan and perform functional testing in collaboration with developers, identify and report issues and support building solutions
- Document new workflows and controls in Standard Operating Procedures and Business Procedures
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst in IT / data & analytics area, ideally from a medium or large corporation in Financial Services sector
- Solid understanding of business/functional analysis, methodologies and techniques and their practical application
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, communication and facilitation skills
- Knowledge about data privacy and data protection
- Experience with translating business requirements into user stories
- Experience with creating documentation such as Business Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures
- Understanding of risk management and internal control frameworks and processes
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.