Senior Business Analyst in Management Information Reporting Squad
Would you like to take part in preventing financial crime? Not afraid of facing new challenges? Are you willing to share your expertise and have a desire to learn more?
Join the Financial Crime Lifecycle Management Tribe, whose mission is to orchestrate effective financial crime prevention services for both customers and employees by managing processes and events in coherent customer lifecycles through a shared data foundation, effective process solutions, and human-centered design. We have approximately 100 engaged colleagues located in three different countries.
Currently, we are looking for motivated and creative team members for our Management Information Reporting (MIR) Squad squad who would contribute to the Tribe mission through transparent reporting of coverage (transactions, scenarios, and risks) and the effectiveness of financial crime detection and prevention. Depending on experience, seniority might differ.
- Take complete ownership in gathering, analyzing, and challenging requirements from the business, breaking them down into user stories, and explaining them to the developers in an unambiguous way
- Ensure all project evidence is captured and documentation requirements are met
- Utilize your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the necessary alignment on requirements and outcomes at different stakeholder levels
- Own demos of dashboards with businesses
- Taking ownership and ensuring pro-active follow-up on issues and agreed targets
- Closely collaborate with the product owner on planning deliveries and ensuring we are meeting our priorities and timelines
- Coordinate and manage cross-tribe initiatives
- 4+ years of experience as a business/data analyst, AML specialist, or consultant driving and refining requirements
- Understanding the Big Data Ecosystem
- Great stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to challenge, question, and manage expectations
- Agile mindset: being open-minded and adapting to emerging requirements, new information, or changing squad needs
- Solid sense of ownership with a “can-do” attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple tasks
- You have a solid analytical mindset; you are detail-oriented and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders
- You are self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills in writing, speaking, and understanding
- Experience in the banking field, anti-money laundering/financial crime prevention, or risk/compliance domain, and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, business management, financing, economics, econometrics, or relevant fields would be a big plus
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Senior.