Senior Business Analyst in Remediation Execution Unit
You will join the newly established Remediation Execution Unit within Technology & Services: Strategy Execution & Business Controls. The purpose of the Remediation Execution Unit is to establish a remediation best practice within the Group and grow the execution capabilities behind.
The Unit is part of a larger centralized hub of project & programme management capabilities uniting 80+ highly skilled professionals.
We drive & execute on key T&S initiatives by applying best practices to transform strategy into sustainable results & benefits for the Bank.
Therefore, our core competencies are the ability to turn complex requirements into simple solutions that take the shape of streamlined processes, efficient IT-systems and remediated non-compliances. To do so we have a deep understanding of operational and technical best practices in diverse areas such operational, technical, regulatory which we apply to ultimately deliver on customer promises.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Engaging with the business to investigate and analyze issues
- Identify business needs and translate into requirements
- Coordinate processes, incl. setting timelines, involving relevant stakeholders and align information
- Support risk assessment processes and develop relevant documentation
- Facilitate and engage in solution design together with key stakeholders
We are looking for multiple candidates with various levels of seniority.
- You are naturally curious and can challenge the current state in a value adding manner
- You possess an analytical mindset being able to break down complex problems and finding the right solutions
- You like to work with people and navigating a network of many stakeholders, building relations, and facilitating a common direction to deliver change.
- You hold excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a structured manner. You exercise judgement to balance competing demands and potential solutions to challenges.
- You have experience from project participation in an in-house development organization or from a management consultant firm
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2920 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.