Senior Business Analyst in Retail Investment Tribe
Investments play a fundamental role in creating and preserving wealth for our customers. We are here to make it easy for customers to invest and empower advisors to offer best-in-class investment advice through simple, high-quality solutions. New technologies, and the power of decisions are the things that guide us to pride-worth solutions. All development-related work regarding investments in Danske Bank is owned in the Retail Investment Tribe with around 180 members. All work in the Tribe is organized into squads – cross-functional teams of about ten people from business and IT working on a specific mission.
We invite you to join us as a Business Analyst (Experienced or Senior) on this inspiring journey by becoming a team member in one of our squads.
We currently are recruiting for several squads, therefore we will be looking for the best match between squads and candidates, based on the type of work done in the squad and the candidate’s skills, experience and preferences.
- Engage with different stakeholders in the business to define functional requirements and data needs
- Propose and writing Epics and User Stories to capture requirements and translate them into development tasks
- Review and testing ideas, mock-ups, and developed solutions to secure meeting the targets
- Act as a sparring partner for other squads in the Retail investment area on questions around the squad’s priorities and backlog items
- Review market trends and external solutions to define business opportunities for the retail investment area
- In collaboration with a broader team, build a holistic perspective on the Investment advisory area: robust, established, and intuitive solutions digital solutions
- Are excited about exploring new areas and engaging with stakeholders to understand business needs, processes, and requirements
- Are willing to see a bigger picture and understand actual underlying business problems and needs
- Have 3-5 years (depending on seniority) of experience as a business analyst, project manager, or a management/IT consultant
- Have great interpersonal skills and a true team member
- Have upper-intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have a curious mind and desire to see the world from the customer’s perspective
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Senior.