Senior Business Analyst with flair for Data in Financial Crime Prevention area
Can you see yourself being an important contributor to ensuring Danske Bank’s success in its journey towards being truly data driven and digitalized by providing trustable data? If that is the case – seize this opportunity.
Working in this role, you will be having an integral part in developing data management and procedures. At the same time, you will have a chance to discuss ideas and contribute to various projects and initiatives leading to higher efficiency and compliance.
We are a new team of three looking for colleagues with data management experience as we are embarking on a journey to meet data management expectations set out for us by our leadership. We are on a mission to optimise data processes, enhance accuracy and unlock valuable insights for our organisation’s growth. Out team promotes a collaborative environment, working closely with the organisation to understand their unique data needs.
*Depending on your experience, we may offer you a different seniority level.
- Support organisation by implementing Data Management practices – helping teams in having critical data under control
- Work together with teams in ensuring that we have confidential data properly protected
- Engage with stakeholders, to ensure support that our domain in being compliant with data management and data protection principles
- Provide analytical insight where evidence displays that data can be trusted and is under control
- Support data management roll-out activities with specialist knowledge
- Establish best practice and advise of how to use data management tooling, while supporting its implementation and adoption
- Advise and drive how teams adopt data management services as a key part of the change management process
- Support Data Stewards in our organisation – Financial Crime Lifecycle Management Tribe
- You thrive from working in an agile setup and can take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- Proactive and feel comfortable not waiting for your Product Owner to assign tasks to you
- Have a solid knowledge and experience working with data management initiatives
- Have specific experience with implementing one, or more, well-known data management tools
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Willingness and curiosity to learn new things
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.