Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Finance Tribe
Finance Tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors by building a solid bank financially. We make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s finances.
The squad’s main objective is to guarantee accurate financial data in the current accounting system and to support the creation of the brand-new accounting system, SAFIRE, which is being developed by the Finance Tribe.
This is a global position with interaction with stakeholders in Lithuania, Denmark, and other countries. The workplace will be located in Vilnius, while the Product Owner is working from the Copenhagen office.
- Develop insights to improve transparency and provide assistance to users of accounting data
- Handle complex data, perform in-depth analysis, and identify errors
- Utilize accounting data when closing the monthly accounts
- Act as a subject-matter expert, contribute to knowledge sharing, and growing team competencies
- Work closely with your squadmates and other stakeholders inside the bank
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of financial and banking processes/products
- Work experience in an accounting position would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in coding
- Advanced English and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Technical knowledge of VBA/SQL/SAS or the desire to learn
- Positive mindset and proactiveness
- Practical thinking, problem-solving, and facilitation skills
- Higher education
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence, Senior..