Senior Cloud Security Architect
Do you want to work with Cyber security in the leading Nordic bank adopting the public cloud?
You will be a part of the Cyber Design & Cyber Build department which leads security architecture development and engineering in the bank. Your team will be Platforms security focusing on Infrastructure’s, Endpoint’s and Cloud’s security and which consist of security professionals working across multiple countries- Denmark, India, Lithuania and Estonia and we are not limited only to these.
Being senior you will work on broad aspects of cloud cyber security starting from strategy level through architecture development to the area of controls and tools. Your role will focus on contribution to public cloud adoption in the bank in form of contribution and leadership to security strategic directions development, initiatives initiation, gap analysis, requirements, cyber risks and solutions review.
- Continuously identify risks and ways to mitigate them
- Research security and keep an eye on trends
- Design security controls
- Lead the development of modern security controls
- Constantly communicate with various levels of stakeholders to advise and guide
- Review, and assess complex solutions and changes
- Develop security requirements, instructions, and policies
- Contribute to the overall development of security governance
- Experienced cloud security architect with knowledge in public cloud vendors AWS, Azure and optionally GCP, their platforms and technologies
- Advanced presentation and communications skills in English: you are able to communicate to either C-level or developer and engineer
- You challenge situations and seek improvement with modern capabilities
- You have a solid knowledge of cloud vendor’s technologies in form of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Skilled in cloud technologies – servers, containerization, networks, storage, databases and modern ways to manage them using automation and IaaC
- Experienced in risks, threats identification and ways to mitigate them
- AWS, Azure solution architect certification; AWS, Azure security speciality certification or equal
- Good knowledge of classical and modern security technologies
- DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps techniques
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Enterprise Architect, Senior.